Peter Fry Landscapes is a North Shore, Auckland based team of landscapers and designers who pride ourselves on excellence in the field and a great team environment. We have been in operation for over 25 years throughout New Zealand and have been showcased on both television and magazines over the years. We are offering a great opportunity to join our staff in a senior role depending on your experience in the field with room for growth and progression within our business.
We are looking for people to join our team of residential and commercial landscapers who will service the greater Auckland region.
This position is a one year full time fixed term contract with the option to extend.
Candidates for this role should display:
- Strong work ethic and passions for landscaping.
- General knowledge of the landscaping industry
- Be a people orientated person that thrives in a team environment and isn’t afraid to lead by example
- Good communication skills
- Pride in yourself and your work
- Great time management skills and reliability
- Clean, Full International or NZ Drivers License. A work vehicle will be provided.
Minimum Skill requirements for this role include:
- Retaining Walls
- Ability to read and understand landscape concept plans
- At least 3 years experience in a leadership role
If this role sounds like it suits you, please send us a copy of your CV, references and cover letter.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.